Sunday, June 27, 2010

What I've been up to lately





I had lots of projects going on last week. "A" had two friends having birthdays, and our sweet little friend "E" is having a birthday today. So, I made gifts for them all!

The shorts are for a 12 year old who is very tall and slender. After two attempts I finally got them to fit! The shirt came from Justice at the mall. I'm making three of those outfits...so back to sewing on Monday. I also need to make doll dresses out of the peace sign fabric.

I made a tote for an 11 year old, but I forgot to get a pic of that one.

The skirt is for a sweet little two year old whose birthday is today. I love this new ruffle skirt pattern I came across.

The baby ball is for a friends' baby. It was a quick sew using up some of the many scraps I have sitting around. I added the tags just for fun and so the baby can hold the ball. She is very little right now.

I love sewing, but this week got me! I'll space it out a little more next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment