Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Helping Hand

My neighbor wanted to get a pottery barn kids Easter basket for her 1 year old son, but there were no boy colors left. So...she grabbed a basket with a liner at JoAnn's. She also got this fabric to make her own liner since she really wanted blue. We took the liner apart to make a pattern, and then she went to work.


L did a great job on her first sewing project! All I did was supervise and embroider Evan's name. This is only the beginning of all the great projects L will work on in her lifetime. I just may have another sewing buddy in the works.

And I'll have an awesome project for next Easter season! Anyone want to grab a clearance basket after Easter and put in your orders for a monogrammed liner?!?!?!? I think I will!

1 comment:

  1. I've done these for baby gifts, without the embroidery, of course. Such a gratifying project.

    I still want to see W's jammers!!

    ReplyDelete