Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Tote




I decided to get with it this year and quickly put together a tote for my mother for Mother's Day. Decorator fabric was on sale, so I chose these pink and green coordinating fabrics. I've been wanting to use a heavier fabric for the totes, but having never sewn with decorator fabric I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I love it! And I think my Mom does too.

Mom, you are the perfect recipient for my first decorator fabric tote. You are a wonderful mother and a very giving person. Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool .... Did you find using that sort of fabric that you didn't have to face it or use any kind of lining? I like the two coordinating fabric bits ... Already missing our friday sewing days. :(

    ReplyDelete