Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday Projects





There are a lot of little girls having birthdays in August and September. So I've been busy making presents. I love to make a present rather than go buy a toy they might not like or already own.

I'm loving these fold n go notebook holders. Since I'm trying to stay away from the fabric store, I had to put these together with fabric already in my stash.

The denim fold n go is now my favorite. And I love the look of having the child's initial appliqued on the front. This time I needed the initial on the front because they are for twin girls!

I was also asked to make two bible covers. I've never made one, but using the design of the fold n go made it rather simple.

I've almost managed to complete my goals for this week - 2 fold n go notebook covers, 2 bible covers, and finish a skirt. One more day in this week - I can do it, I can do it...

1 comment:

  1. Where's the skirt, girlfriend? I want to see how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete