Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday projects




I just completed the other bible cover I needed to finish today. After sewing the topstitch, I almost had a moment of panic. I needed about a quarter inch more for the cover of the bible to slide in easily. Right now it is snug, but this way it won't slide out easily. I just hope the child doesn't rip that cover off!

And for Caroline...here's the completed skirt we worked on together. The gal picked out all her fabrics and the style skirt she wanted me to make. When she tried it on it was a perfect fit! And it was a huge learning experience for me. I could not have made this skirt without the help of my wonderful friend and fellow seamstress Caroline. Thanks a bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Does she like it? I hope so. Now you know how to do those! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete