Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's project

The last three weeks have been busy, busy, busy! I have hardly touched my sewing machine, and that makes me really sad. I need to create!

So today I stayed home and got to work on a skirt/shirt outfit using fabric I've had sitting around for a while. I was using an online tutorial to put the skirt together, but something just wasn't right with the construction. I messed around with it and finally got it to work the way I wanted to.
The end results speak for themselves. I even had a model today to help me with the photos!

3 comments:

  1. cute...I have made a couple of those, but after the first one I did it a bit different to make it a tad easier and use less fabric. Course, that is assuming it is the same tutorial. Have you seen the site "craft gossip?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these. It makes an adorable set!

    ReplyDelete