Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Corduroy Pants

So I was so excited to start completing all these pants for that sweet little boy I mentioned earlier that I forgot to get a photo of the first denim pair. I hear he has already worn them, and they were a perfect fit.


Today I finished the second pair which are brown corduroy. This is the large very soft kind of corduroy that loves to fray and leave little brown fuzz all over my house! I found it a little more difficult to work with, but not so difficult that I would never make them again. I'm already thinking of another little boy who would look cute in these.


I think next time I'll leave off the cargo pockets on the side legs. They seem to make the pants a little stiff on the sides. Other than this I think they are very cute and definitely warm and soft.


I love how the waistband is flat in the front and gathered in the back. It still has elastic all the way around for a good fit, but you get that really smooth look in the front.

1 comment:

  1. I like the flat front too, it looks dressier. These turned out really lovely!

    ReplyDelete