Friday, January 7, 2011

Vacation Is Over

With all the busyness of getting ready for the Holidays and traveling there hasn't been a whole lot of sewing going on. I have taken up crochet, and that has forced me to sit on the couch and take it easy. Now that I'm getting back to a routine, it's time to get started on some more projects.

I have organized my fabric and placed it all neatly on shelves. My goal is to create using what I already have in my stash before buying any new fabric. I didn't realize I had so much until I actually organized it all. So I'll be sewing and listing items on Etsy as fast as I can get them completed - especially since I've spent more on fabric than I earned from projects. I'm in the red...

And....I'll be able to monogram some of my creations now. Yes, Santa brought me an embroidery machine! I'm very excited to learn how to use it.

Off I go to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment